Saturday 26 July 2014

Comparison photos

The other day, after a long absence, I got around to putting my email address back on the website. It originally disappeared when my old laptop died, taking the password with it. I had it recorded elsewhere, but there was Effort involved in getting it back. Since that address gets spammed to death (the reason why I stick that particular one online and don't use it for anything else) I wasn't in a big deal to put in Effort.

Within an hour of finally getting the password sorted & putting the address back online, I was hit with a couple of (non-spam) emails, which maybe means I should have reinstated it a tad sooner.

Anyway, one of the emails was from someone requesting comparison photos. Eager to please, I gathered up a bunch of figures (mostly whatever was sitting about) and took a few photos. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment