Tuesday 1 November 2011

News: £500 trolley dash at TRU to be won!


My name is Damian and I like the new Toys R Us advert. Yes, I think I like it even more than the old one. I will admit that the repetition of 'kid, kid, kid, kid' at the beginning is a bit annoying, but otherwise I think it's great.


To celebrate its arrival, Toys R Us are holding a competition to win a £500 trolley dash. To enter all you have to do is post a video of the children and/or you singing and/or dancing to the new song on their Facebook page. 'But my filming skills are non-existent!' you cry. Well, that doesn't matter. The idea is to have a bit of fun, not win an Oscar for Best Director. The winner will be chosen at random from all the entries.

What's even better is that so far there has only been a single entrant. This means if you entered now you'd have a 50-50 chance of winning!

Hang on, if you do enter then you'll be making my upcoming entry slightly less likely to win.

Hmm...

Yeah, don't enter. Don't go here and read all the detailsDon't download the mp3. Don't get your mobile and film your kids for 30 seconds singing & dancing (or sitting staring at the camera, like my 2yo). Don't post it on Facebook. Don't make my entry less likely to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment