Thursday 25 November 2010

News: I almost have what it takes be a 'Toyologist'

Toys R Us recently ran a 'Do you have what it takes to be a Toyologist' competition on their Facebook page. For those (I guess most people) who haven't got a clue what a 'toyologist' is, it's a group of people who are sent toy parcels from TRU who then stick reviews of what they've been sent on the internet.

It's a bit like how this site works, except I have to walk to TRU and hand over money to get hold of toys.

Anyway, as the deadline loomed on Sunday night I decided to give it a go and within a few minutes had this knocked up -


(Shortly after entering I decided to have a nosey at what the existing toyologist reviews were like, only to find out they were all by mums! I looked further and every toy review blog I could find (that wasn't mentioning sloppy paint jobs, bent weapons, or 'I hate Matty!') was by women too! This blog was started a few minutes later. But I'm getting off the point...)

Anyway, the winners were announced today and I am happy to say that the boys and I are runners up. Yay us.

No comments:

Post a Comment